Bella has alot to say. We can't wait until we can understand it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Loved hearing Bella "talk". Enjoyed Max's pictures of school with the Aa pancakes and the geography book. Great job Max. Keep posting. Love, Aunt Janet
I'm Ann's daughter, your mom's friend from Culpeper. Mom shared this video with me and I can't not comment on how adorable it is, and I'm not even a baby person! Goodness, she is darling! It doesn't help me one bit in my resolve to wait for number 2 until Anna starts school!
2 comments:
Loved hearing Bella "talk". Enjoyed Max's pictures of school with the Aa pancakes and the geography book. Great job Max. Keep posting.
Love,
Aunt Janet
I'm Ann's daughter, your mom's friend from Culpeper. Mom shared this video with me and I can't not comment on how adorable it is, and I'm not even a baby person! Goodness, she is darling! It doesn't help me one bit in my resolve to wait for number 2 until Anna starts school!
Post a Comment