
We have done alot of activites with apples the last few weeks. Max has sorted, tasted, counted, and painted apples and their seeds! We also learned Psalm 17:8!


We went for a nature walk to find biotic and abiotic things-the lizard was the highlight of the walk! (Check out Max's right shoulder)
Max loves Classical Conversations and is learning alot of geography. We made this cool book to show where Max lives. It starts with the Earth and goes to our house.

We started Veritas Press's Phonics Museum. Max is starting to sound words out and read quite a few sight words. This week was short a and we celebrated with some "A" pancakes!

We are working our way through a bible story book and it is one of Max's favorite parts of our school day. This is a picture he drew of Jacob meeting Rachel at the well. I love the sheep!


3 comments:
Jenny, I love it! It looks like you guys are doing a great job homeschooling. Jon just told me the other day that since we "play school" at home sometimes (a few times a week) that we homeschool like his friend from church. And he thinks that's really cool. :) Great pics and projects! :)
Great Work. Keep it up.
Jenny, you have motivated me. I am having a very tired week. Now I feel like I need to get up and do something fun.
Post a Comment