




Spring has arrived in Virginia and we are enjoying the nicer weather and being outside! Max has a new spring haircut(welcome to bootcamp!) and a new bike! His big wheel didn't survive the speed trips down NanaSue's hill and Todd found an amazing bike at Goodwill so we gave him an early birthday present. He likes riding it but is a little unsure of the brakes and therefore a little nervous about speed and hills. There's a first time for everything!
After alot of stress about potty training, Max finally seems to have gotten it! He is doing really well and proud of himself! He is registered for preschool for the fall and that seems to have been a big motivator. Everyone kept telling us when he is ready he'll do it and he did! Thanks for all the prayers! Last week he got his first ear infection since the tubes came out. It was very painful for him and we hope just an isolated thing. Please pray that the infection is gone and any fluid. He goes for a recheck this week. I included the blurry picture of him "reading" to Clancy because he likes to get my Bible and "read" verses to whoever will listen. He also says he is finding verses to send to Caroline Hazel which is so sweet.
We joined the YMCA in late January and Max and I go there several mornings a week. I am in training to run a 10k race in Richmond on April 5 with 2 friends from church and Max goes to the kids gym program. He gets to run around, play games, ride bikes, and make new friends. I am running, biking, and swimming to get ready for the race. I even played water polo last week and scored a goal! At this point I still don't think I can run the whole race so we will walk some of it but I am having a great time training!
Lee is enjoying not having to go to class and with the nicer weather has been biking outside some. He and our friend Todd are trying out a new business adventure-T-shirt sales. They have designed some running shirts and will be selling them at the Health Expo associated with the race I am doing. There are 30,000 people signed up for the race and most have to go to the Expo to pick up race packets. This is something they have always wanted to do and they have some great shirts. We will keep everyone posted!
Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment