I think you guys have gotten more snow than us! We got about an inch, maybe an inch and a half today and it was gone by mid-afternoon. The boys still had some fun in it this morning, but it's been such a weird winter! Miss you guys! :)
Yesterday was crazy! We got way more snow than Fredericksburg and actually woke up this morning with snow still on the ground! It is supposed to be 70 by the end of the week. Miss you guys too! I keep thinking how fun it would be if you still lived "around the corner" especially with homeschooling!
2 comments:
I think you guys have gotten more snow than us! We got about an inch, maybe an inch and a half today and it was gone by mid-afternoon. The boys still had some fun in it this morning, but it's been such a weird winter! Miss you guys! :)
Yesterday was crazy! We got way more snow than Fredericksburg and actually woke up this morning with snow still on the ground! It is supposed to be 70 by the end of the week. Miss you guys too! I keep thinking how fun it would be if you still lived "around the corner" especially with homeschooling!
Post a Comment